Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
image.jpg
I don't have till October to wait for my solo rack for my Scout. My buddy is making me a rack for my lunch bag. My job only let me take a certain lunch bag to the line. So it almost done.

·
Founding member / platinum
10,005 Posts
Good looking and well made :), but why did you decided on the end turning down instead of up. :confused::confused:
Was there a special reason?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good looking and well made :), but why did you decided on the end turning down instead of up. :confused::confused:
Was there a special reason?
The plan was to have just a little lip, so my bag could rest on the end but when the tubes were bent by my friend's co-workers the lip was just too much. I flip it over and we both decided it hugged the fender.

·
Founding member / platinum
10,005 Posts
The plan was to have just a little lip, so my bag could rest on the end but when the tubes were bent by my friend's co-workers the lip was just too much. I flip it over and we both decided it hugged the fender.
I agree that it does hug the fender, but it lost a good function by not being able to use the flip to hold the cargo in place more for just a little *'Feng Shui'. :confused:
Of course this is just my opinion.... I'm not trying to dis your luggage rack, just a function observation.:D

(*Feng shui is a Chinese philosophical system of harmonizing everyone with the surrounding environment. The term feng shui literally translates as "wind-water" in English.)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Lower lip = form
upper lip = function
Either way, another nice (luggage) rack :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts