Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Customized Indian Motorcycle Rear Fender - 2017 to 2020?

Customized all-steel original rear fender from 2017 Indian Chief Dark Horse - fits Chief, should fit Chieftain, Springfield, Classic. May fit earlier to 2015? Unsure about Road Master compatibility.

Comes fitted with Custom Dynamics license plate frame with run, brake and turn signals. Just picked up from painters (sold bike late last year). Painted using P-463 paint and clear coat from buywitchdoctors.com . Inside fender undercoated as well. Compare to stock photos (last three).... Ships on your dime.

Selling for $900 (save $400 over build costs) or PM reasonable offer

IMG_9352.jpeg IMG_9344.jpeg IMG_9343.jpeg IMG_9346.jpeg IMG_9348.jpeg IMG_9347.jpeg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's not horrible....my painter said worst part was trying to center box because the fender is acentric, but was able to position so that it "fools the eye". :cool: LMK (PM) if interested, willing to deal. My current plans are to get a Road King in the spring, do something similar to your and my old bike looks. Long, low and black...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts