Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title says this is a New with tags (never worn) Indian Black/Red jacket with zip in waistcoat, size Large (woman's). Originally paid much more that what I'm selling this for.

Comes with Armor and there is additional armor not installed in the jacket.

$220 SHIPPED CONUS - PAYPAL/Venmo Friends & Family (you pay fees)

IMG_5895.JPG
IMG_5896.JPG
IMG_5895.JPG
IMG_5896.JPG
IMG_5915.JPG
IMG_5916.JPG
IMG_5917.JPG
IMG_5918.JPG
IMG_5919 1.JPG

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will consider interesting trades as well.. similar value more/less.. I have a Chief Dark Horse.. So would look at items like (Non OEM Seats (I have a solo OEM right now), backrests, Passenger pegs/floor boards, Front floorboard inserts, Cam covers, Horn covers.. etc in Black/match the DH).. So if you are interested in having your significant other upgrade her gear let me know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
realized I still had this.... Christmas is coming, someone enjoy this jacket.. $150 + shipping cost (which i'll cap at $15) so $165 shipped

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have this, brand new and ready for the season $165 shipped

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can but it willl be extra and you’ll need to take care of any import taxes etc. I can value the product however you like but that would also impact the insured value.. PM me privately if you have interest.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Shoot me a PM with your bottom dollar price. My wife loves the color and style. Let me know. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts