Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Founding Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 HD tour pack mounted on a thunder mfg rack. I put this together for the 2014 Chieftain I had. It is painted Indian Red. It is in excellent condition.

I would like to sell to someone within a few hundred miles of where I live so that we could meet and make the trade. Just think it would be a hassle to ship.

I live in the North Myrtle Beach area and would be willing to drive a couple hundred miles to meet someone.

If anyone out there is interested, let me know. I am thinking $1000 for the whole package.

·
Founding Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Morning Steve,

I will get some pics and try and post. It should look real good on that Springfield.

·
Founding Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Founding Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry the pics were with an overcast sky. It really shines in the sunlight.

·
Rider
747 Posts
Any pics with the trunk on the bike? Do you have a set of keys for it? Now that my wife is planning on riding with me more, I am looking for a bigger trunk because the one I have is too small to hold a weeks worth of clothing, etc.
Last Ride 2019.jpg

·
Founding Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do have the keys. I will see if I can find pic with it on bike.

·
Founding Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, no pics on the bike.

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Helping Spur out a bit...I didn't find a red one but did find a blue King on a Chieftain so it can give you some idea how it will look. I think it looks very good. No luck finding a picture of one on a Springfield.
IMG_3740.jpg

I did find a picture of a red King, pre-Rushmore design, on an Indian. I think the Rushmore looks much better to follow the lines of the Indian. Looks like this guy also installed Harley lowers (it appears)

upload_2015-7-31_21-35-5.png

·
Founding Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Sir. It does go very nicely with the Indian lines.

·
Founding Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bumpity

·
Founding Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi, is this tour pack still available.
If so, does it hold a full face helmet, or 2?
Thanks,
David
Evening,

I do still have it. It is a full size trunk. Believe it will hold two with no problem.

Steve

·
Registered
35 Posts
Evening,

I do still have it. It is a full size trunk. Believe it will hold two with no problem.

Steve
Evening,

Steve
Hi Steve. I have a '17 Springfield, Red. I'm pretty sure the chieftain racks fit the Springfield. The indian part numbers are the same for passenger backrests. 2 questions
Is the paint a match to the Indian red?
Would you take $800.

You said you would travel to meet. I'm in Havelock, NC and could drive down to Wilmington to meet you. If interested, there is a Lowes store on north side of Wilmington. Let me know.
Thanks,
David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts