Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jacket is sold.
I bought this jacket in size Large a few months ago, right after an epic diet program:

Mens Hedstrom Jacket -Black | Indian Motorcycle

Now I am fat again. And I would rather be a little fat than constantly eat bad food and drink no beer.

I wore this jacket from Motor City Motorcycles in Birmingham, Michigan to Gaylord, Michigan. I took it off and put it in my saddlebag after 2 hours and 150 miles. I still have the tags and bag. I never even installed the liner.

It's a great riding jacket. Well vented. Removable pads in shoulders and elbows. Looks great. But...it's too damn small for me now.

I'm currently in Saudi Arabia. I fly back to Michigan at the end of next week. The jacket is in my closet at home.

If anyone is interested, I'll sell it for the retail price, minus my 10% store discount, minus one C-note: $350. (I'll pay for ground shipping if you're in the Lower 48.)

Let me know if you're interested. I will send it before the Fourth of July holiday, after I get back to the Great Lake State.

Note: FYI. In my opinion, the brownish tone of the leather comes though the black dye. It has a more brownish tone than the internet photo depicts. If you like, I can send Hi-Res photos, when I get home, to anyone who's interested.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
I bought this jacket in size Large 6 a few months ago, right after an epic diet program:

Mens Hedstrom Jacket -Black | Indian Motorcycle

Now I am fat again. And I would rather be a little fat than constantly eat bad food and drink no beer.
I too am to 'fat' for that jacket but had to laugh when I read your post:D. I had surgery a few months back and as a side effect, lost some tonnage. I didn't drink any beer for the first month or so after the surgery and really had no appetite to speak of. As a result I lost about 30 lbs which I am quite pleased about. I got on the scale a couple days ago and saw that I have put almost 10 pounds back on. I mentioned it to the wife and she said, "it's because you are drinking beer again". Like you, I am not willing to give up my beer.

Good luck selling the jacket.

Reactions: GreatLaker
1 - 2 of 2 Posts