Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For your consideration: 1 set of Indian Stage 1 Slip On Mufflers with Six Shooter tips. The tips can be mounted several different ways for different looks.I have put approximately 2000 miles on them and they are in excellent condition.See the photos for the condition.I can provide more on request. I will ship these USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the U.S.A. These can be used with other Indian tips as well as the ones included in the sale. I have a 100% rating on eBay and can provide user name if requested. Local pickup is fine and I would be willing to meet within reason. These are not on eBay yet.
I am asking 550$ and buyer to pay actual shipping costs. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to get five hundred for them. I‘m sure you know how much these are new. The best I could do would be 500$ and you cover shipping. I could get a USPS and a UPS QUOTE for you. Let me know either way please. Matt

·
Registered
13 Posts
I need to get five hundred for them. I‘m sure you know how much these are new. The best I could do would be 500$ and you cover shipping. I could get a USPS and a UPS QUOTE for you. Let me know either way please. Matt
Let me know what the quotes come to. I can do paypal if you have an account?

·
Registered
12 Posts
For your consideration: 1 set of Indian Stage 1 Slip On Mufflers with Six Shooter tips. The tips can be mounted several different ways for different looks.I have put approximately 2000 miles on them and they are in excellent condition.See the photos for the condition.I can provide more on request. I will ship these USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the U.S.A. These can be used with other Indian tips as well as the ones included in the sale. I have a 100% rating on eBay and can provide user name if requested. Local pickup is fine and I would be willing to meet within reason. These are not on eBay yet.

Hi do you still have the stage one I am in Massachusetts, any reason you are getting rid of them after only 2000 miles? Thanks Mike

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the big bore kit done and I like the Rinehart sound with the BBK. So I am doing Rinehart slip ons with American Exhaust decat head pipe.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the big bore kit done and I like the Rinehart sound with the BBK. So I am doing Rinehart slip ons with American Exhaust decat head pipe.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If 309Chieftain and Mikeharwich are out, cost to ship to 55403 please.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Hi, I would do the 500 for them, if we could meet somewhere I am in Middleboro, MA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts