Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded my 2017 Scout in about a year ago but still have my Roland Sands Enzo seat for sale. It is in excellent condition as I used it for less than 1000 miles. $150 - shipping included within the continental US.
20171024_193828.jpg
20171024_193817.jpg
20190714_190140.jpg
20180524_193106_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
897 Posts
I am looking for a seat -- and I'm not familiar with this one.

Is it more comfortable than the stock seat?
Does it push you forward or back?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It pushes you back about an inch or so and is a tad firmer than the stock seat. The reason why I chose this one (aside from the looks) is that I am on the taller side at 6'1" and my butt would fall asleep on longer rides with the stock seat. The Roland Sands seat let's you adjust your position from time to time kind of like a sport bike seat. Ultimately it was way more comfortable than stock for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It pushes you back about an inch or so and is a tad firmer than the stock seat. The reason why I chose this one (aside from the looks) is that I am on the taller side at 6'1" and my butt would fall asleep on longer rides with the stock seat. The Roland Sands seat let's you adjust your position from time to time kind of like a sport bike seat. Ultimately it was way more comfortable than stock for me.
if you still have the seat for sale im very intrested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts