Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rider
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this Indian Head Vest about six months or so ago and was very happy with it. Then about a week or so ago, it seemed to have disappeared. After looking in all the usual places, I decided to get another one.

The original was a 3X, so this time I got the 5X. Now I don't need the extenders.

I'd like to keep the 5X, but certainty don't need two of them. For whatever reason, the 3X is $68 but the 5X was only $51.

So if anyone's interested, I'd like to sell the 3X for $25, you ship, and I'll throw in the two Indian Head Extenders (they run $6 each.

I've got a couple of weeks to return the 5X, so if there's no interest by the end of the month, the 5X goes back.

If interested, either respond here or PM.

Thanks for looking.

BD

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,682 Posts
I bought this Indian Head Vest about six months or so ago and was very happy with it. Then about a week or so ago, it seemed to have disappeared. After looking in all the usual places, I decided to get another one.

The original was a 3X, so this time I got the 5X. Now I don't need the extenders.

I'd like to keep the 5X, but certainty don't need two of them. For whatever reason, the 3X is $68 but the 5X was only $51.

So if anyone's interested, I'd like to sell the 3X for $25, you ship, and I'll throw in the two Indian Head Extenders (they run $6 each.

I've got a couple of weeks to return the 5X, so if there's no interest by the end of the month, the 5X goes back.

If interested, either respond here or PM.

Thanks for looking.

BD
Pics my boy, we need pics. D

·
Rider
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On its way tomorrow ! ! !

BD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.