Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, thanks to AMPUP, I got a great deal on a brand new women's leather Indian jacket, size ladies large. Yes, the labels were still in place just as he stated. I purchased and received this a week or so ago and my wife loves it. It's probably one of the nicest ladies (or men's) Indian jackets I've seen. I actually wish it fit me but it doesn't.

As stated, my wife loves the fit, finish and quality but the sleeves are just too long for her small stature. I looked into having them altered (the sleeves, not my wife's arms...:p ) but there aren't many folks around that do leather work anymore except for the occasional patch installation. Shortening the sleeves with the snaps and zippers would really change the look of this jacket and I'm not sure it would look or wear the same after the alteration.

I'm using the same pictures that AMPUP used on his selling post since nothing has changed on this jacket from his posting to mine other than a new owner. Labels, tags and such are still there. I'm also posting at the same costs that it was sold to me, $165 shipped. I'm not looking to make anything on this resale, just retrieve some of the funds used to purchase.
IMG_5895 (1).JPG
IMG_5896.JPG
IMG_5915.JPG
IMG_5916.JPG
IMG_5917.JPG
IMG_5918.JPG
IMG_5919 1.JPG

·
Registered
63 Posts
How long are the sleeves- from shoulder to wrist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great - don’t know if my wife will have the same problem. If the sleeve length fits well we’ll take it

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From the sleeve seam at the shoulder straight to the end, it's 24 inches. Following the curve of the sleeve, from the seam to the end, it's 26 inches. Hope this helps

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well, damn - she’s got the same problem. 24” puts it about to her fingernails. Thx anyway...

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a problem, sir. I have issues with arm length on men's jackets for me from time to time but the women's jackets all seem to be long in the sleeve area no matter the brand or type of material. Good luck in your search.

Thanks for looking and checking back.

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never mind...i found your message. I'm still getting familiar with this sites idiosyncrasies. Replied

1 - 13 of 13 Posts