Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rider
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD This is off of my 2018 Chieftain Classic. It has about 5K miles on it, no scuffs etc, always garaged. It comes with fringe that can be put on (velcro already in place) or left off. Underneath the seat, is silver heat reflective tape that helped cut down the engine heat. If perfect condition was a 10, I would say this is a 9.8 Indian Part# 2880733-06 was $699 new. Fits 2014-2018 Chieftain , Chief and Roadmasters

$350 shipped (price includes shipping) anywhere in the USA

Attachments

·
Rider
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ll look up the part number tomorrow and advise I’m 95% sure as they are the same frame

·
Registered
884 Posts
Would this fit a 2018 road master?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. All TS111 seats are interchangeable. Case in point: I have Springfield with Roadmaster and Vintage seats in rotation.

Reactions: photoguy

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hmmm. That’s what I was wondering. But before I go to the CFO, thought I would find out if it would fit or not.

·
Rider
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me know. It’s a great seat with absolutely little wear.

·
Rider
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Rider
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmm. That’s what I was wondering. But before I go to the CFO, thought I would find out if it would fit or not.

Yes it will fit 2014-2018 Chieftain , Chief and Roadmasters

·
Rider
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. I’ll think it over and talk to the money side.

understood! By the way the heat reflective tape did help, so even if you dont buy this seat you should put some under your existing seat if its hot.

·
Rider
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Howdy...2018 chieftain here and one sore butt.
Can I ask what you switched to?
Thanks!
Sure. I’m 5’9 180 and got a non heated version of the same seat and had Mean City redo the seat with what Allen (owner) recommendation “double decker”. They can’t redo a heated seat. 90% improvement
Most people don’t have a issue with the stock seat, just a select few My wife always said I was a pain in the ass!!! Ha

·
Rider
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mean City is the way to go. They did a seat for my Honda VTX 1800, great job, and fairly quick. I know you are enjoying the padding !

·
Rider
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mean City is the way to go. They did a seat for my Honda VTX 1800, great job, and fairly quick. I know you are enjoying the padding !
You bet! Rode today about 300 and great. Only issue is they can’t do a heated seat, so I had to buy a non heated, have it redone, hence my heated seat for sale

1 - 16 of 16 Posts