Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rider
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pipes didn't even make it to the 500 miles maintenance, I only got a couple hundred on them before I had the Rineharts on it.

120 shipped.

·
Registered
189 Posts
New to Indian bikes will these fit a 2018 chief with a 111?
Yes. They’re for hardbags like the post says, so there’s a metal bracket for the bags to rest their weight on the pipe. They’re also stock, if that’s what you’re lookin for..?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got the bike and the stock pipes on it sound good.How do I pay you for these
Yes. They’re for hardbags like the post says, so there’s a metal bracket for the bags to rest their weight on the pipe. They’re also stock, if that’s what you’re lookin f
Yes. They’re for hardbags like the post says, so there’s a metal bracket for the bags to rest their weight on the pipe. They’re also stock, if that’s what you’re lookin for..?

·
Rider
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got the bike and the stock pipes on it sound good.How do I pay you for these
Is there something wrong with your stock pipes on your current bike? These will be the same thing you currently have on there. If you want them I'll PM you how to pay but I want to make sure you know what you're buying first.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What I have is a 2018 chief and wanting to install hard bags and everyone says I need pipes with the hard bag brackets which my pipes do not have. I am new to Indian bikes and kinda lost as to how to go about getting the hard bags on the bike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts