Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new, still in the shipping plastic bag, Corbin heated desert tan dual touring leather seat with diamond stitching for 2015 Indian Roadmaster. It was ordered by me Nov 13, 2015, but I sold the bike before I put it on. Corbin has a no exchange/credit/ swap, you-got-it-it's-yours policy. A very sweet deal for someone wanting to get away from the butt-numbing stock seat. Passenger back rest included if you ever want to take off the tour pack. Half price at $520 plus est. $50 shipping. This will fit other models as well, I'm told.
Cagmo

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yes please post pictures of the seat so we can see the stitching and style of the seat. Will the quick connect Cheiftain backrest fit the seat or is it as wide as the stock Roadmaster seat that uses the trunk as a backrest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes please post pictures of the seat so we can see the stitching and style of the seat. Will the quick connect Cheiftain backrest fit the seat or is it as wide as the stock Roadmaster seat that uses the trunk as a backrest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pcampanjr,
Give me your phone number and I'll snap some phone photos for you. This has the matching backrest included.
Cagmo

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a brand new, still in the shipping plastic bag, Corbin heated desert tan dual touring leather seat with diamond stitching for 2015 Indian Roadmaster. It was ordered by me Nov 13, 2015, but I sold the bike before I put it on. Corbin has a no exchange/credit/ swap, you-got-it-it's-yours policy. A very sweet deal for someone wanting to get away from the butt-numbing stock seat. Passenger back rest included if you ever want to take off the tour pack. Half price at $520 plus est. $50 shipping. This will fit other models as well, I'm told.
Cagmo
if you still have it ,I will buy it , send me your informatiom and I will get yor money to you thanks

Cagmo
if you still have it I'll buy it , pm me your Information to send you the money , thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.