Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After riding the big Chieftain for 1 year I decided to end the journey. When I purchased the Indian my riding group was on baggers so I joined in. This year 3 of the 4 riders in my group had traded their baggers in for sport touring motorcycles. To keep riding with the guys I sold my Chieftain and purchased a used naked sport bike. Not sure if this is going to work out or not, but this is where I'm at.

I have a couple left over parts in great condition I need to sell. Will post them up in the For Sale listings after I get the photos together. Have the Indian taller flared accessory windscreen and the Ultimate Seata Tall Boy (driver and passenger heated with remotes) and adjustable backrest.

Polycarbonate 13.7 in. Flare™ Windshield, Clear
Item # 2880222-01

Chief / Chieftain Classic / Springfield Driver Seat, Passenger Seat and Driver Backrest (2019-2020)
  • Black or Tan?: Black
  • Choose Reduced Reach, Midrider or Tall Boy: Tall Boy (3R-15901)
  • Add Heated Seat Option?: Yes (Raincovers Incl..
  • Choose Plain or Studded: Plain
  • Add Ride-On Rain Covers to Your Order?: Yes
  • Choose Standard or Diamond Stitching: Standard Stitch
  • Do You Have a Captain Itch Heat Shield?: --- Select Here ---
  • Do You Have an Indian® Luggage Rack?:

·
Rider
1,029 Posts
What price is the windshield? I'm very interested if it's still available, thank you!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Windscreen sold, will post pictures of the Ultimate Seats later tonight.

·
Registered
66 Posts
How
After riding the big Chieftain for 1 year I decided to end the journey. When I purchased the Indian my riding group was on baggers so I joined in. This year 3 of the 4 riders in my group had traded their baggers in for sport touring motorcycles. To keep riding with the guys I sold my Chieftain and purchased a used naked sport bike. Not sure if this is going to work out or not, but this is where I'm at.

I have a couple left over parts in great condition I need to sell. Will post them up in the For Sale listings after I get the photos together. Have the Indian taller flared accessory windscreen and the Ultimate Seata Tall Boy (driver and passenger heated with remotes) and adjustable backrest.

Polycarbonate 13.7 in. Flare™ Windshield, Clear
Item # 2880222-01

Chief / Chieftain Classic / Springfield Driver Seat, Passenger Seat and Driver Backrest (2019-2020)
  • Black or Tan?: Black
  • Choose Reduced Reach, Midrider or Tall Boy: Tall Boy (3R-15901)
  • Add Heated Seat Option?: Yes (Raincovers Incl..
  • Choose Plain or Studded: Plain
  • Add Ride-On Rain Covers to Your Order?: Yes
  • Choose Standard or Diamond Stitching: Standard Stitch
  • Do You Have a Captain Itch Heat Shield?: --- Select Here ---
  • Do You Have an Indian® Luggage Rack?:
How much for the seat and backrest?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts