Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

finally ready to upgrade to the Chieftain so my ride around town piece needs to go.

A fun and fast 2016 Indian Scout.

The good:
Low miles: 4920!
Has a few upgrades like Indian mini apes handle bars, LED head light, Super bright and tiny LED turn signals, K&N air filter, custom skull Indian headdress clutch cover, Dean Speed slip-on pipes, custom skull Indian headdress sissy bar with a 6-pack rack, upgraded Mustang saddle and passenger seat (I also have the luggage rack to swap out), side mount license plate mount, Dart wind screen, scout bobber blacked out gas tank cap.

The Bad:
Was dropped from previous owner, I had the tank and rear fender powder coated black for my own piece of mind. No bondo! The front fender is a replacement, works well and looks good so I never replaced it. The horn was permanently removed to access oil filter for oil change. There are just your normal scratches and dings from a 4 year old bike. There are some wires that are zip tied out of the way from removing the horn. The side mirrors were always a hassle. I like them but the tend to loosen up after month of riding or so.

Come check it out

1 - 1 of 1 Posts