Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!! 2014 Indian Chief Vintage - only 7,310 miles - reduced to $13,500. Custom Color: Willow Green & Ivory Cream. The Bike is clean (showroom condition), runs and looks like new, 2nd owner, garage kept (entire life), clear Title. Includes accessories that total over $2,300 (not counting the Leather upgrades). The bike still has 11 months remaining of the original 5 year transferable Extended Warranty (expires 27 May 2019).

All leather has been upgraded to the 2015/16 Desert Tan, which requires zero maintenance compared to 2014. The bike was purchased May 2014 - color was Black. When it was brought in for the 500 mile maintenance that July, there was a custom painted Vintage on the showroom floor - the dealership had ordered a special paint scheme from the factory with the new colors that were to be made available in 2015 - Willow Green & Cream. The previous owner paid $3,200 to have the painted parts transferred to this bike. It has 9 coats of Clear Coat. I don’t believe you’ll find another paint job like this one. Compare the tank design to the production models - I think you’d agree that this looks 10 times better. The other difference being the lower panel below the Driver Seat is Cream, not Green. Every time I take it in for service all the salesmen and mechanics comment how great it looks.

On the Bike: Freedom Performance Sharktail True Duals Exhaust (awesome rumble!), Desert Tan (2015) Windshield Bag, Windshield Bag 12V Power Kit, Buffalo Brand Air Horn System (8”), Headlight & Running Light Visors, Cee Bailey Running Light Guards (Amber), Pinnacle Chrome Heel Shifter, Desert Tan (2016) Tank Pouch, Tail-Art Indian Skull Horn Cover, Tail-Art Indian Skull Gas Cap Covers, Cee Bailey 14” Windshield, Kuryakyn Foot Pegs, Battery Charger connection, Passenger Peg Covers, Painted Logo's on Neck, Inspection Plate, Indian Skull decal on windshield, Indian decal on rear of front fender.

Off the Bike: Stock Windshield, Stock Exhaust, Desert Tan Passenger Pillion, Passenger Pegs, Stock Horn, Owner's Manual, "Liquid Glass" Kit, 1 bottle of "Ride-On".

Bike has been running with Indian Semi-Synthetic 20W-40 oil since originally purchased. All recommended Service & Recalls have been performed by a Dealer, and Bike has NEVER been dropped (all Service Records provided - even from original owner). "Ride-On" tire protection is installed in both tires (which are the original Dunlop’s and show no sign of wear). On the highway, I've averaged over 44 MPG - the onboard computer is listing 42 MPG (mostly in town riding).

Any time I rode it to work, I kept a cover on it. Last summer I applied 4 coats of “Liquid Glass” and also polished the Chrome. This machine has been loved and pampered its entire life. Pictures don't do it justice. I have more accessories and apparel for sale as well.

1.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts