Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - I've got a 2014 Driver and Passenger Seat off a Chief Vintage. Prefer to unload them together. The Driver seat was on the bike for 2 years (3,600 miles), garage kept and out of the rain (previous owner). The Passenger Pillion was on the bike for just 3 months. Both are in excellent shape - they don't appear to ever have been dyed, but the previous owner did put some leather treatment on them. $400 for the pair. Shipping for both will probably be about $20. Will post pictures in a couple of days.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,965 Posts
I've got a 2014 Driver and Passenger Seat off a Chief Vintage. Prefer to unload them together. The Driver seat was on the bike for 2 years (3,600 miles), garage kept and out of the rain (previous owner). The Passenger Pillion was on the bike for just 3 months. Both are in excellent shape - they don't appear to ever have been dyed, but the previous owner did put some leather treatment on them. $400 for the pair. Shipping for both will probably be about $20. Will post pictures in a couple of days.
pics?

·
Founding Member
682 Posts
As an owner of a 2014 Chief Vintage, I can attest to the quality of the '14 leather. These seats would really make a Chieftain or Springfield stand out in a crowd. Don't let the occasional re-dye (for me every year or two) scare you off, it's no biggie - Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts