Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just updated Indian_44749_20191017.pv1 on my 2019 RM and looked to see if my dealer was in the database. As the title shows, dealers have not been included. The MoCo confirmed this is a glitch and will be fixed in the next release.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just updated mine last week. When I first turned it on, Indian dealers were not in the index. Next time I turned it on they were, and have remained so. I was anxious to see, because my dealer had not been listed for over two years, but finally made it into this update.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just updated mine last week. When I first turned it on, Indian dealers were not in the index. Next time I turned it on they were, and have remained so. I was anxious to see, because my dealer had not been listed for over two years, but finally made it into this update.
I'll be damned, the dealers now show.

·
Silver member
5,027 Posts
Just updated Indian_44749_20191017.pv1 on my 2019 RM and looked to see if my dealer was in the database. As the title shows, dealers have not been included. The MoCo confirmed this is a glitch and will be fixed in the next release.

It makes a little sense.

Indian has been opening new dealers quickly, but losing a few along the way. The balance seems to be 200 dealers nationwide, but with movement by location.

I lost mine. A dealer with one of the longest existing relationships with Vic and Indian. All over the release of the ... a smart move by my dealer...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts