Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm organizing a ride up to the Santa Ynez / Solvang area on Saturday Jan. 17th. I'm in Santa Barbara, but other riders can meet up from the north and south. If interested get you contact info to me and we can work out the details.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm organizing a ride up to the Santa Ynez / Solvang area on Saturday Jan. 17th. I'm in Santa Barbara, but other riders can meet up from the north and south. If interested get you contact info to me and we can work out the details.
Good Morning Enzo5000, I would be interested in the ride and I also passed the info onto another forum member who lives in Nipomo.

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That would be me. :) And, yes, I am interested. Jan 17th is clear for me, so I just need to know what time and where we are meeting...
I'm thinking we could all meet at the Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum at 10:30a. Take a ride around the area and then have lunch in Los Olivos, CA. I'll work on an acceptable circuit. Some of the back roads are pretty tight and not suited well to our beasts!

Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum, Solvang, CA

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That would be me. :) And, yes, I am interested. Jan 17th is clear for me, so I just need to know what time and where we are meeting...
I'm thinking we could all meet at the Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum at 10:30a. Take a ride around the area and then have lunch in Los Olivos, CA. I'll work on an acceptable circuit. Some of the back roads are pretty tight and not suited well to our beasts!

Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum, Solvang, CA

·
Registered
370 Posts
That sounds awesome! Been to Solvang many times - had no idea that museum was even there! See you guys there at about 10:30!

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds awesome! Been to Solvang many times - had no idea that museum was even there! See you guys there at about 10:30!
I've never been inside the museum....so I'm not sure of the inventory or hours. It will be a good place to meet up at any rate.

·
Registered
370 Posts
The website says it's open on weekends from 11:00 - 5:00, and it costs $10 to get in.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The website says it's open on weekends from 11:00 - 5:00, and it costs $10 to get in.
Good evening Bryan, Would you like to meet up and ride on to Solvang or just meet there? Also it looks like Los Alamos is not to far from Solvang, so we can eat in Solvang or head to Kirt Russels bar / restaurant to eat. I have been told tha Kirt Russel has been known to work the bar. Just a thought.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Good evening Bryan, Would you like to meet up and ride on to Solvang or just meet there? Also it looks like Los Alamos is not to far from Solvang, so we can eat in Solvang or head to Kirt Russels bar / restaurant to eat. I have been told tha Kirt Russel has been known to work the bar. Just a thought.
My wife has plans that day, so I'm up for pretty much anything. I'd be happy to meet you somewhere on the way to Solvang, and I'm willing to eat lunch just about anywhere. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good evening guys, just checking to see if we are still meeting this Saturday in Solvang around 10:30am at the vintage motorcycle museum?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Looks like we are a scarce breed.
I think we are a scarce breed between LA and SF, but there's probably quite a few down in LA or SD. You're coming North this time and there might only be 3 of us, but I'll bet if you go South next time, there might be quite a few more...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Solvang's a little too far north for me. Have a great time, maybe I'll catch you next time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts