Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Sport Scout :D

Reactions: Trapper

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
As said in another Thread think will see ABS probably as an Option, Possibly Standard .. Also a Scout Dressed to Go With Windshield, Bags, and Passenger Options in Place Ready to Roll ..

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
The Indian rep's I've talked to told me they expect to announce new products every year for the foreseeable future. I hope they mean new bikes and not just accessories. Can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Certainly a new model and my guess based off the Scout motor. Maybe called Spirit? Certainly new color choices and many more accessories. I'd also expext a hard bagged Road King type bike in the Chief line. I foresee both Indian/Victory being aggressive...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Might I recomend a communications plan that keeps buyers, dealers and factory somewhat informed on where everyone stands on any and all transactions involving the three. Right now the only organization with a worse track record of communiction is NASA. and at least they have the excuse of going where no man has gone before. Apology to Capt. Kirk

·
Registered
458 Posts
For the 2016 Scout, my guess would be:
New colors and/or two tone
Spoke wheeled version
Blacked out edition
ABS option

·
Registered
11 Posts
I reckon a stripped back Chief model is very likely, without the valanced fenders and with forward controls. Will probably see a black custom version as well.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,048 Posts
I reckon a stripped back Chief model is very likely, without the valanced fenders and with forward controls. Will probably see a black custom version as well.
Morning Folks,
A bobbed Chief would be easily done and a blast to ride. A power-cruiser Chief, ala Diavel, with inverted forks and race-spec brakes would also be very cool.
--- Randall

1 - 20 of 28 Posts