Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Silver member
5,044 Posts
I don't really remember that thread, but with 4,400 post I am allowed to forget, :D

·
Rider
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't really remember that thread, but with 4,400 post I am allowed to forget, :D
The reason I ask was it was just up and a new thread that I had replied to like within the last hour and all of a sudden it was gone. There were a lot of members posting that the person was a troll because of the question that was asked about Indian's Demise. Maybe it was found out that it was Matt Laidlaw in disguise?

·
Silver member
5,044 Posts
Could be. And I had not seen that one. Laidlaw is the one in demise. Indian is back. PI is stubborn. They won't drop out anytime soon. Especially considering they make the better bike.

Perception is everything. If Indian proves a 10-20 year run this time. The game is tied or over. It shows commitment to the brand. Plus what better company could they ever sell bikes under. Hell, PI tried to buy Indian in 2004, but Stellican out bid them...

·
Rider
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh I agree and that is why others were saying that it was probably a troll just trying to stir the pot. No one was buying it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts