Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SMT Machining has partnered with John Shope from Dirty Bird Concepts on a package deal to get your Indian rolling with a 26" front wheel. Our 26" polished wheel in ANY design combined with John's neck kit for only $2400. This is easily the best deal out there right now to get the big front wheel look for your whip. Custom Motorcycle Wheels | Custom Motorcycle Parts | SMT Machining
shopeindianfinger.jpg

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,752 Posts
I am really wondering if flipping off customers has been good for your business...
Although I don't own a business or work in retail, I can't imagine advertising that way because as a consumer, I really can't imagine giving you any of my money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dan, its just a picture buddy ease up. He is flipping ME off. Furthermore this is not an official advertisement it is a message on a forum. Have a great day big dog!!!!

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,752 Posts
Dan, its just a picture buddy ease up. He is flipping ME off. Furthermore this is not an official advertisement it is a message on a forum. Have a great day big dog!!!!
Call it what you want.
Classless.

I look at this and remember when I told one of the younger people in my family, "Don't put anything on the internet that you don't want your Mom and Dad to see."

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,354 Posts
This is the second time you posted your ad for the big wheel kit. Please keep your sales pitch confined to the "for sale" section.

If you don't get any response posting in the correct section, could it possibly be that nobody wants a giant wheel on their bike?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the second time you posted your ad for the big wheel kit. Please keep your sales pitch confined to the "for sale" section.

If you don't get any response posting in the correct section, could it possibly be that nobody wants a giant wheel on their bike?
My bad Mikehell I clicked the wrong section....

·
Registered
384 Posts
He may be all that but after his biker build off appearances I fear his Indian investment may not bear the fruit he hoped his personality leaves lots to be desired. This coming from a tatted degenerate sinner himself. Best of luck

Reactions: kruisin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He may be all that but after his biker build off appearances I fear his Indian investment may not bear the fruit he hoped his personality leaves lots to be desired. This coming from a tatted degenerate sinner himself. Best of luck
He is a really good guy once you know him, but I get what people say. He is a little rough around the edges lol. I as well am a sleeved up degen bro so cheers to all of us!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts