Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Those sound the way it should sound!!! Thanks for posting that

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well I just pulled the trigger and ordered a set. Thanks again for the vid and pictures.

Danny

Reactions: mark.lb

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looking forward to some accessories. I desperately want a driver/rider not passenger back rest for my bad back. Then crash bars and slip ons.
I bought head pipes and slip ons for my 17 Roadmaster for what Indian wants just for slip ons. No thanks, I'll wait.
Amen on the backrest

·
Bronze member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Definitely. I'm itching to get my baby back! Haha
Question: what will you do for a tune. With just mufflers our ECU will adjust, but new head pipe needs new tune. Dynojet doesn't have their PV3 ready yet.

·
Bronze member
1,872 Posts
Question: what will you do for a tune. With just mufflers our ECU will adjust, but new head pipe needs new tune. Dynojet doesn't have their PV3 ready yet.
I'm just doing exhaust. Put wind deflectors on by JES which helped w wind to the face, but others still hear wind noise badly on our Sena headsets. There was no wind noise when I had my Roadmaster.
Waiting on my pipes and crash bars from Dean Speed Customs. Still desperately want a back rest for myself.

Reactions: TedMan

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
IF you are just changing out the slip ons, you do NOT need a tune. NOW if you add the better air cleaner and or change the header pipes, you will need to wait for Dynojet to come out with a proper tune

·
Bronze member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
IF you are just changing out the slip ons, you do NOT need a tune. NOW if you add the better air cleaner and or change the header pipes, you will need to wait for Dynojet to come out with a proper tune
Thanks, yes I know. I thought he was replacing his header, as well. I'd like to see some 2-1 pipes. I know Toce and Fab 28 have them. I may call RB Racing and see if they plan to release one for the Chief.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Thanks, yes I know. I thought he was replacing his header, as well. I'd like to see some 2-1 pipes. I know Toce and Fab 28 have them. I may call RB Racing and see if they plan to release one for the Chief.
Rush Racing Products is also working on a set of slip-ons and a 2-1 pipe. Slated for later this year

21 - 31 of 31 Posts