Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys so I'm trying to decide which slip ons to get on my 2020 scout bobber. Looking at bassini slip on
Vance and heins
And crusher

Any help would be appreciated.

Im looking at sound, want something that will be loud and smooth and be able to be heard on the freeway.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,094 Posts
Loudness and styling mostly. Depends upon how large in diameter and the length of the slip-ons. Do you like them slender or fat or in-between? Do you prefer short or long or maybe a medium length? Then there's the tip styling. Flat or slash-cut, fluted or shaped styles, even fishtails. Lots of choices for the Scout.

·
Rider
844 Posts
I heard a set of Vance & Hines " Grenades " on a Scout and they sounded really good. I'm not a fan of their look but the sound is sweet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard a set of Vance & Hines " Grenades " on a Scout and they sounded really good. I'm not a fan of their look but the sound is sweet.
That's a full exhaust swap though correct? I want slip ons

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Loudness and styling mostly. Depends upon how large in diameter and the length of the slip-ons. Do you like them slender or fat or in-between? Do you prefer short or long or maybe a medium length? Then there's the tip styling. Flat or slash-cut, fluted or shaped styles, even fishtails. Lots of choices for the Scout.
So I want mid or short, in between or slender lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts