Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Proud Scout Owner! Gold Supporter!
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

here is a picture of street legal Miller slip-ons. They are available in black and polished. Made of stainless steel.
If i find more pictures, i´ll post them.

Attachments

·
Registered
701 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Addtion: Street legal in Germany, of course!!
that means they're 'E' marked, I've found that E marked exhausts are not too loud. I like the sound of loud pipes but can't stand them for more than a few minutes. E marking is generally good news, they probably don't need any remapping, they'll run just fine on the standard map (I expect)!

·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
955 Posts
thanks Lekic, I have no German but it looks to me that a standard exhaust in stainless steel or black (gloss /matt) would cost Є910 + carriage. I assume that's for a pair, but couldn't find anything that looked like saying that!

about £670 + carriage makes it a good option for me when I get my Scout60 ...

is there anything that gives the weight saving over the original exhaust system?

·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi thegent,

No, the website says nothing about weight saving. But i'll send a mail to them to find out.

·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks Lekic, I have no German but it looks to me that a standard exhaust in stainless steel or black (gloss /matt) would cost Є910 + carriage. I assume that's for a pair, but couldn't find anything that looked like saying that!

about £670 + carriage makes it a good option for me when I get my Scout60 ...

is there anything that gives the weight saving over the original exhaust system?
Just got the response from Miller. They say, that the slip-ons are aprox. 3kg lighter.

Greetings from Germany :D

·
Registered
701 Posts
1 - 20 of 83 Posts