Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of the Skyfire Industry Trunk/Tour pack mounts for the Indian 111 bikes. This mounting system lets you mount a Harley Tour pack on your bike. The Indian trunk is $3500 and a used Harley tour pack is $500 give or take. If you are looking for a less expensive way to add some extra storage space to your bike this is a great alternative to the Indian trunk. The mounting system is NEW never mounted to a bike. I paid $400 and am asking $200 plus $50 shipping.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
I'm interested.
Do you have any pictures?
I don't have any pics right now. Like the add says I haven't even opened them. They are wrapped in stretch wrap. I can open the packaging later today and post a pic. try to imaging the Indian mounts with a base plate for a Harley tour pack. They are chrome

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't have any pics right now. Like the add says I haven't even opened them. They are wrapped in stretch wrap. I can open the packaging later today and post a pic. try to imaging the Indian mounts with a base plate for a Harley tour pack. They are chrome
ookay, do you have a link where you bought it with description and pictures?)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Google skyfire industries. You have to call and talk to them tho its a PIA because they do not list them at all. i heard about them on this forum, I can snap a couple pics when I get home 3:00 central time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts