Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some riding boots but am having trouble find much in a size 15. Any recommendations would be a great help. Want a black standard looking boot that has some protection and will look normal with a pair of jeans once off the Springfield.

·
Registered
183 Posts
If you're looking for a boot that looks like you ride a motorcycle size 15 shouldn't be too hard. If you want a boot that has a little more protection like malleolous protection, maybe a leather shift pad, let me know what you find please. I'm a 14EE and spent a lot of time looking for new boots recently and just got aggravated not finding much. I wear a pair of Danner's that are comfortable but I'd feel a little better with a little more "specific" boot.

·
Founding member / platinum
10,005 Posts
The guy that serviced my air conditioner out yesterday wore those square-toed boot that are so popular now, he told me they were size 15's, they were enormous looking boots.
Not sure, but it looked like at least a couple of cows sacrificed themselves to make his boots.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
WOW here I am with small size 7 or in some cases that can be an 8 depending on brands. I could put both my feet on one boot rather then my mouth for a change lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts