Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have not decided how I want to turn my tips when I get them installed. I thought about turning them with long side down but now am thinking about having the long side facing the inside of the bike. Not really sure how that would look. Anyone have pictures of all the ways you can install them? I will be installing the black pipes/tips on a Dark Horse after I get them back from powder coat shop and just wanting to see what everyone else looks like...

·
Super Moderator
4,852 Posts
So, I have not decided how I want to turn my tips when I get them installed. I thought about turning them with long side down but now am thinking about having the long side facing the inside of the bike. Not really sure how that would look. Anyone have pictures of all the ways you can install them? I will be installing the black pipes/tips on a Dark Horse after I get them back from powder coat shop and just wanting to see what everyone else looks like...
Then...

#37 Fall.jpg

Now...

#37 luggage rack.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
This are a couple a pics of mine turned at about 45 degrees.

Stage 1-2.jpg

Stage 1-3.jpg

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,808 Posts
I've never removed mine. So does the mounting screw not allow for a perfect 15º or 45º mount?

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
I've never removed mine. So does the mounting screw not allow for a perfect 15º or 45º mount?
Stage 1's have several screw positions and you only need to rotate the six shooter tip. Stock pipes you would just swap muffler sides to achieve the reverse angle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts