Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a sissy bar setup on my 2017 Scout 60. I purchased Cycle Visions powder coated side plates (new), $90.00. A used backrest section off a Harley, $15.00, a XMT-MOTO aftermarket cushion with matching stitching to my seats, $99.00. Paint & hardware, $15.00. I had to re drill the cross plate in the back as the new cushion had a different bolt pattern.
will probably get the back section blasted & powder coated later.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I added a sissy bar setup on my 2017 Scout 60. I purchased Cycle Visions powder coated side plates (new), $90.00. A used backrest section off a Harley, $15.00, a XMT-MOTO aftermarket cushion with matching stitching to my seats, $99.00. Paint & hardware, $15.00. I had to re drill the cross plate in the back as the new cushion had a different bolt pattern.
will probably get the back section blasted & powder coated later. View attachment 637644 View attachment 637645
Nice work! You are carrying on the proud tradition of many people on this site. We want something, but the Indian part is super expensive, so we make our own using only our wits and whatever parts we can source from wherever we can get them. You did a fine job too - looks like it could have been OEM. Congrats!

·
Rider
894 Posts
To bad it covers up the nice feather on the fender. Looks strange over the top of it. Otherwise nice look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts