Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my 2015 Silver Scout :(. I'm getting married next summer (hooray :D!), but my car finally died (boooo :mad:!) and had to be replaced so between the two my available funds to finance the Scout has gone to zero :confused:.

I have just over 1000 miles on the bike having taken ownership at the end of May. All maintenance has been performed by Indian dealers only. Accessories I have are a large OEM windshield, OEM saddlebags, OEM extended reach seat, and Aeromach floorboards. I also still have the standard seat and footpegs, as well.

I'm asking $10,500, but will entertain any reasonable offers!

Please PM me with any questions, and share this with anyone you may know living in the Milwaukee area who might be interested. Thanks!

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm selling my 2015 Silver Scout :(. I'm getting married next summer (hooray :D!), but my car finally died (boooo :mad:!) and had to be replaced so between the two my available funds to finance the Scout has gone to zero :confused:.

I have just over 1000 miles on the bike having taken ownership at the end of May. All maintenance has been performed by Indian dealers only. Accessories I have are a large OEM windshield, OEM saddlebags, OEM extended reach seat, and Aeromach floorboards. I also still have the standard seat and footpegs, as well.

I'm asking $10,500, but will entertain any reasonable offers!

Please IM me with any questions, and share this with anyone you may know living in the Milwaukee area who might be interested. Thanks!

View attachment 20395
Tried to PM you but not sure it worked. Let me know?
mgg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts