Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a curiosity, but I've noticed that some Scouts have a reflector and some don't . Doesn't seem to be a state specific thing as I have noticed not all Scouts from the same state have them. Mine doesn't have one. Like I said it is just a curiosity.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Missing parts already Steve? Sort of like the lanyards? And undelivered Scouts! :D

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dealer must have tossed mine then, because there wasn't one with my manual and shock spanner

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Missing parts already Steve? Sort of like the lanyards? And undelivered Scouts! :D
Yep, I had to be part of the missing/undelivered group :D

·
Founding member
1,070 Posts
My reflectors were in a envelope with the spare key, rear shock wrench, riders manual, assorted paperwork and a golden ticket to tour the Spirit Lake factory with Willy Polaris.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My reflectors were in a envelope with the spare key, rear shock wrench, riders manual, assorted paperwork and a golden ticket to tour the Spirit Lake factory with Willy Polaris.
Boy, I feel left out LOL . All I got was the manual, key and wrench. No golden ticket :(.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Darn, I got the same thing EXCEPT for the golden ticket! :cool:

ps. My dealer said something about the side reflectors being for the saddlebags if I ordered them later - truth be told, I was so excited to get my Scout I forgot some of the details of what he told me so please don't quote me on that. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Not pre-installed from the factory. They only attach with double sided tape. We install them on the Scout on pre-delivery inspection. They won't be on mine :)

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've seen the saddle bags on the Indian accessories page have the reflector. So why do the scouts require a reflector in that position but the Vintage doesn't? Don't we already have reflectors by rear tail light/turn signals?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts