·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Rode mine into work tonight, 60's, very nice :D

Reactions: Roll On

·
Registered
419 Posts
Cheer up the days are getting longer, only 3 or 4 months till riding weather in the great north!!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Caveman , I know it's tough, but in a crisis like this, you gotta do what ya gotta do......

·
Registered
448 Posts
You need to move to a more rider friendly climate. Although my Chieftain has been sitting immobile in my garage for over a week in the glorious Southern California Freeze out. I guess many of you would be happy to ride in the 40 degree temperatures, but living in So Cal for so many years has created a Wimp, fair weather rider out of me. Hawaii anyone ??

Reactions: Ralph L

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Reactions: Roll On

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
I was asked why I need two bikes. My answer was, "The same reason I need to be a snowbird and own a home in a warmer climate. One at each home to not interfere with my riding." (I wish)

·
Registered
610 Posts
One thing about it, those 4 months of summer we have sure makes you appreciate it!!
You're right, I've ridden through most of this country and out west is my favorite.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
You need to move to a more rider friendly climate. Although my Chieftain has been sitting immobile in my garage for over a week in the glorious Southern California Freeze out. I guess many of you would be happy to ride in the 40 degree temperatures, but living in So Cal for so many years has created a Wimp, fair weather rider out of me. Hawaii anyone ??
Come on up to southern Ontario and feel the lovely winter. Can't wait for April. (damn)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts