Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Show me your mirrors!

9922 15
The stock mirrors are god awful - they look ugly and do nothing.
Show me what alts you've installed, and if possible let me know the brand and model.
Keen to replace the stocks on mine soon as I can.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wait, what?? How do you mount the m.Blaze turn signal and the m.View mirror at the same time?? Did you make your own adapter? Or do they sell something?

Oh, maybe you replaced stock grip with a shorter grip, that exposes some handlebar for the mirror to grab onto? Because if you just remove the stock bar-end weight, the stock grip is flush with the bar end, so nothing for the mirror to grab. You can opt for the bar end mirror adapter, but then you can't mount the m.Blaze. What was your solution?

·
Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,663 Posts
Murr,

The adaptors if you look closely are not the same as is depicted on the link. The Blade mirrors and the Blaze indicators were prerequisites along with a few others that I insisted upon with my 'wishlist' before I took delivery. The grip has most certainly not been shortened. Colin Moore the owner of Moore Speed Racing pulled out all the stops to get my bike ready for a trip I had planned, he also offered the use of his own FTR if mine wasn't ready. Dealerships and service such as his are few and far between I think. Drop him an e-mail and I am sure he will explain exactly how the fit was achieved.

Contact Us

·
Registered
210 Posts
The stock mirrors are god awful - they look ugly and do nothing.
Show me what alts you've installed, and if possible let me know the brand and model.
Keen to replace the stocks on mine soon as I can.
Would you elaborate a bit on the "do nothing" part. I agree, the OEM mirrors look pedestrian, however they provide a nice clear view to my 6 which is all I ask of a mirror.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Would you elaborate a bit on the "do nothing" part. I agree, the OEM mirrors look pedestrian, however they provide a nice clear view to my 6 which is all I ask of a mirror.
well this is going back to a post from nearly 3 years ago, but I'll do what I can.
All I could see out of the OEM mirrors was my shoulders. That's it. absolutely nothing else.
hence why i said they did nothing.

I've since changed them to bar ends and can see a LOT more.

·
Registered
210 Posts
well this is going back to a post from nearly 3 years ago, but I'll do what I can.
All I could see out of the OEM mirrors was my shoulders. That's it. absolutely nothing else.
hence why i said they did nothing.

I've since changed them to bar ends and can see a LOT more.
Understand. I had the same issue and mounted the mirrors on extenders which then provided a clear view to the rear.
Automotive tire Automotive design Bicycle part Motor vehicle Rim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts