Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I purchased a new Shoei Neo Tec II from Revzilla. It came stock with the pinlock shield and the pinlock insert. I noticed one of the pins had fallen out a couple weeks ago. I use the pinlock during the winter due to fogging issues. I emailed both Shoei and PinLock and got no response. I sent an email to Revzilla and they apologized for no response from the other two and sent me a brand new, $65 shield, free of charge! You can't beat that.

I don't understand why companies have a contact email on their website if they're not going to respond to them. Little things like that can cost them a lifetime customer.

·
Rider
1,262 Posts
A while back I purchased a new Shoei Neo Tec II from Revzilla. It came stock with the pinlock shield and the pinlock insert. I noticed one of the pins had fallen out a couple weeks ago. I use the pinlock during the winter due to fogging issues. I emailed both Shoei and PinLock and got no response. I sent an email to Revzilla and they apologized for no response from the other two and sent me a brand new, $65 shield, free of charge! You can't beat that.

I don't understand why companies have a contact email on their website if they're not going to respond to them. Little things like that can cost them a lifetime customer.
I can beat it.

I run a Kabuto Ibuki modular lid. I scratched the pin-lock visor hugging a turn too sharp and got wacked by some dead bushes that were on the turn (think Isle of Mann TT). My visor got severely scratched. I looked all over for a replacement. Tried Drag Specialties where I bought the lid from. No dice. I tried looking online for other retailers. No such luck. So I emailed Kabuto direct and told them the story and how much I love their lids. I said I will pay for 2 visors to be sent to me. They said payment was not an issue and sent me 2 pristine visors for free and included a origami crane in the packaging. I loved that so much. Later on down the rode, I scratched both visors and reached out to get yet another. i told them about their generosity the first time and that I must send them payment for taking care of me. They refused again and sent me a 3rd for free! Origami crane and all! I have bought 2 of their helmets now.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can beat it.

I run a Kabuto Ibuki modular lid. I scratched the pin-lock visor hugging a turn too sharp and got wacked by some dead bushes that were on the turn (think Isle of Mann TT). My visor got severely scratched. I looked all over for a replacement. Tried Drag Specialties where I bought the lid from. No dice. I tried looking online for other retailers. No such luck. So I emailed Kabuto direct and told them the story and how much I love their lids. I said I will pay for 2 visors to be sent to me. They said payment was not an issue and sent me 2 pristine visors for free and included a origami crane in the packaging. I loved that so much. Later on down the rode, I scratched both visors and reached out to get yet another. i told them about their generosity the first time and that I must send them payment for taking care of me. They refused again and sent me a 3rd for free! Origami crane and all! I have bought 2 of their helmets now.
That's awesome!

·
King of the nuts
258 Posts
I can beat it.

Let's find that damn bush and let's cut it down!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts