Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a sheepskin seat made by Ultimate sheepskins. Thinking about it. Any advice is welcome.

·
Senior member / gold
6,750 Posts
I'm an Alaskan Sheepskin Long Shear convert and fanatic. I live in South Florida, and if I'm riding more than 200 miles, that sheepskin goes on. Cool in the summer... warm in the winter. It will easily give you 2 extra hours of riding. No more butt sweating. You won't regret it. Be aware that it will raise your riding level, so, hopefully your legs are long enough to reach the ground.
I thank the sheep every day for it's sacrifice for my butt!
The ladies that take your order are great! Tell them that you are a forum member. They might give you a discount. Great people either way!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm an Alaskan Sheepskin Long Shear convert and fanatic. I live in South Florida, and if I'm riding more than 200 miles, that sheepskin goes on. Cool in the summer... warm in the winter. It will easily give you 2 extra hours of riding. No more butt sweating. You won't regret it. Be aware that it will raise your riding level, so, hopefully your legs are long enough to reach the ground.
I thank the sheep every day for it's sacrifice for my butt!
The ladies that take your order are great! Tell them that you are a forum member. They might give you a discount. Great people either way!
How does this secure to the seat? May be interested in one for my Roadmaster.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Another Alaska fan. They use two elastic bands with fastex clips for easy, secure install. Looks great on a Vintage with all the leather kind of like i just butchered a bison.

Attachments

·
Founding member
662 Posts
Alaska fan too. Very comfy in the Tucson heat and cold.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Another Alaskan sheepskin fan on my Roadmaster

·
Founding member
1,029 Posts
We love our Sheepskin, it's not from Alaskan and was really just a throw rug, but it is also the perfect fit on our Chieftain. I will say though that it is often a love/hate deal with people looking at your bike. So if you have thin skin don't get one because some people out there really don't like them and don't mind letting you know. However if you want to ride in comfort, it's hard to beat a sheepskin seat cover. Ours is an Australian Furs throw rug.

·
Founding Member
525 Posts
Alaskan sheepskin long. Had them for years. Can’t be beat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts