Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My black beauty arrived a couple of days ago and the first thing I had to do was capture her beauty for posterity. I have to thank this forum and it's many threads for guiding me in making an informed decision. I'm completely besotted with her and can not wait to create wonderful memories. Say hello to "Bagheera" the Black Panther as in Rudyard Kiplings " Jungle Book".

·
Rider
946 Posts
It's 1901 Indian Low Fly Windscreen, it does really give the bike the racy sporty look.

Holy Cow they don't give those away, do they...

·
Registered
10 Posts
My black beauty arrived a couple of days ago and the first thing I had to do was capture her beauty for posterity. I have to thank this forum and it's many threads for guiding me in making an informed decision. I'm completely besotted with her and can not wait to create wonderful memories. Say hello to "Bagheera" the Black Panther as in Rudyard Kiplings " Jungle Book".
View attachment 600001 View attachment 600002 View attachment 600003 View attachment 600004
👌

·
Registered
346 Posts
View attachment 600001 View attachment 600002 View attachment 600003 View attachment 600004
Bad To The Bone

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.