Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My black beauty arrived a couple of days ago and the first thing I had to do was capture her beauty for posterity. I have to thank this forum and it's many threads for guiding me in making an informed decision. I'm completely besotted with her and can not wait to create wonderful memories. Say hello to "Bagheera" the Black Panther as in Rudyard Kiplings " Jungle Book".

·
Registered
386 Posts
Beautiful bike and great photographs! You will enjoy Bagheera! (y)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Beautiful scout! Very nice with the v&h pipes and the 1920’s solo seat.

Reactions: Zack

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ha ha no they don't, they entice you in with the base price and by the time you leave, its doubled the cost.
That's sooo true! I bought my windscreen and LED light off of eBay and saved about $100, and then turned around and spent all that cash x18 on the 2-into-1s and saddlebags...LOL!

·
Registered
9 Posts
My black beauty arrived a couple of days ago and the first thing I had to do was capture her beauty for posterity. I have to thank this forum and it's many threads for guiding me in making an informed decision. I'm completely besotted with her and can not wait to create wonderful memories. Say hello to "Bagheera" the Black Panther as in Rudyard Kiplings " Jungle Book".
View attachment 600001 View attachment 600002 View attachment 600003 View attachment 600004
👌

·
Registered
270 Posts
View attachment 600001 View attachment 600002 View attachment 600003 View attachment 600004
Bad To The Bone

1 - 20 of 22 Posts