Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are actually listed as Cruiser Deflector Kit, P/N 2879548, 2879612. For anyone interested, please look this up to make sure it fits your model Cruiser before buying or making an offer.

I purchased them used before double checking to make sure they fit my Chieftain. They didn't but that's my fault. They are in the condition the seller (from here on the website) stated. I'm using the picture he took to send me. They are used but in very good shape.

I'm not looking to make anything here except to get back some of the moolah from my recent purchase. PM me if you have any other questions. I'll take $110 shipped and that's negotiable (to an extent). The mounting screws are included with this purchase along with the instructions both of which came with my purchase.

Thanks a bunch
20200527_210345.jpg

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
bump...and just received one of dem-dare scam PM's from "someone" sayin' "somebody" is be interested in perchasing...yep, just like that. Day-b reported.

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a great question. Looking at the lowers, they are cut the same and the mounting holes look almost exact to every other picture I pulled up on the innerweb. Doing a search on the Indian site doesn't help much (which I'm guessing you have already attempted). Sending you a PM.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts