Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

September's Ride of the Month Contest!

9K views 39 replies 27 participants last post by  Kaz 
#1 ·
Welcome to September's Ride of the Month Contest.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

@petegtsv10 Winner of July's ROTM Contest!

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Here's my 2021 Chieftain. It's stock, and I've put 2500 miles on it since the last week of July. The following pictures are of a trip to Lake Diablo, Mt Baker, and Mt Rainer. All locations are in Washington State. My favorite ride was Mt Baker, and my favorite thing about this bike is just getting into the wind, and being part of the tribe!
Water Sky Tire Vehicle Wheel

Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Sky

#3 · (Edited)
My 2021 Indian Challenger Dark Horse

Stage 1 intake (found in Canada)... paint matched to Bike
Stage 2 Cams w/ download
Tab Exhaust with Louvered baffels W/fiberglass wrap removed (perfect sound and not too loud)
Rush Racing Mid Pipe (Cat Delete)
Vic Baggers Razor Tour-Pak w/mount (paint matched)
Radiantz Tour-Pak tail/brk light smoked (wired for Harley, I adapted it to the Indian)
Hard Street Saddlebag liners and shelf set (gray)
Modified Stelth Tour-Pak Luggage Rack (6 to 4 slats) added Indian Concho
Kellerman ATTO Rear Turn signals
Custom Dynamics Dual LED License Plate Frame (Harley adapted to Indian wireing)
Custom Dynamics Saddlebag Lights (smoked)
SIRIUS- XM Radio adapted to the bike (PM me and Ill tell you how) Works perfectally
ADVAN Black Tour-Pak liner trimmed and re-sewn to fit the Razor Tour-Pak
CIRO Toe Rests
Eagle LED Projection Head Light (smoked)
Cool Covers Motorcycle seat cover
CIRO Drink Holder
Long Ride Shields "Recurve" Smoked Windshield
Removed Cladding from Saddle Bags
Shortened Factory antena and I added a rubber cap
Mustache Bars and Indian Close Outs

What I love most about my ride is that I have a bike that doesn't look like anyone elses. My best ride so far was to the top of Pikes Peak, great winding road!!! Shes a work in process.... :)

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Window Vehicle Flooring

#5 · (Edited)
2017 Indian Roadmaster

Custom NVS Audio 10 Speaker 4600Watt Sound System:
1. Beyma 5.25 Carbon fiber coax speakers - front fairing
2. Beyma 6.5 in Dirty Bird Lower pods
3. Beyma 6.5 in custom tour pack mount
4. Beyma 6.5 in sealed back carbon fiber speakers in Dirty Bird Lids with Hertz St 25 tweeters
5. Custom NVS Audio 10 in mid bass woofers (1 in each saddlebag)
6. Sound Digital 3000.1 amp / (2) Sound Digital 800.4 Evo X amps in tour pack w/Hertz H8 DSP

Dirty Bird 14" handlebars
RC Components Cypher Eclipse wheels (19" front / 16" rear)
Zambini Bros. tank emblems
Shark Road Exhaust
Indian Stage 1 and air filter
Kuryakyn engine Accents / Arrow floorboards & pegs / Highway Toe pegs / Front fairing and tour pack trim & Kuryakyn / Dirty Bird headlight cowl
Klock Werks flared windshield
Leather Indian head grip wraps
Captain Itch leather heat deflector and rear highway bar trim
XK GLOW LED accent lights
Kuryakyn Momentum passenger seat travel luggage (The tour pack / saddlebags are occupied) 🙄
Favorite Ride - me and a few of my best friends (All Indian Riders, except for that one guy)...yearly weekend Road trip. New Jersey to Canton Ohio, NFL HALL OF FAME!!!

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Plant Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

#6 ·
2020 Chieftain Elite
Stage 1 intake, Stage 2 cams
Loydz tune, Dirty Bird Bars, mustache bar with painted to match lowers, radius windshield, Bassani true dual exhaust, Saddleman seat with red cross stitching and matching rider back rest, rear highway bars, and low profile sissy bar

Favorite experience was buying it from original owner 6 states away. I'll never forget that first ride out of his driveway and down the street on a very quiet Saturday morning. The thump of the pipes echoed off the houses.
Tire Plant Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Plant Fuel tank Tire Vehicle Wheel
The throttle response was amazing and I soon understood the hype behind Ride Command Sport Mode. The bike is amazing and one I'll likely never sell. However the experience of purchasing it from the original owner, the blessing of meeting such a great Indian Motorcycle enthusiast, and the trip there and back with my wife made that road trip unforgettable.

#8 ·
2021 Roadmaster Icon
- completely stock with the exception of the drivers back rest and toe rests I moved over from my Springfield
- What I love the most is the color and comfort and storage for long rides. Oh and the smoother and more powerful 116.
- I know most of the pics I posted also have a Can-am Spyder in them, this is my wife and we always travel together. Last picture is when we traveled to Eureka Springs, Arkansas and camped while attending an Arkansas CMA state rally
- 2nd picture is actually at CMA's main headquarters, Iron Mountain in Mena, Arkansas.
- First 2 pics were taken when I pulled that Time Out Camper 2600 miles with no issues at all for towing. We went from Vicksburg, Ms through Nashville, to North Kentucky to the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum (Actually in Ohio), then across to Hot Springs, Arkansas before going back home.
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

#9 ·
2019 RM. Just some Tab Zombies and a lot of extra lights from Skene LIghts for any mods. My own flags and a little work done to the seat otherwise the motor is all stock. First pic in town near the time of a sunset. The second pic is out near Pottstown PA, and the third pic I went and met Optimus Prime and got some pics. It's a replica Optimus Prime truck from the movie. Or as close to the movies as possible anyways. Looks great! They have a cool anti bullying campaign for younger school students. Optimus Is Here if anyone wanted to check it out, or see events if you want to see the truck too! Been away for almost 2 months unable to ride unfortunately, so I'm really looking forward to getting back soon and riding again! Hit the parking lots and get some slow speed maneuvers in too.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Cloud Sky Tire Cooling tower Wheel

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

#10 · (Edited)
Here is my 2017 Scout Sixty....

• Vance and Hines Twin Slash-Cut exhaust
  • Indian Pathfinder LED headlight
  • Indian 1901 windscreen
  • Fork Gaiters
  • Smoked turn signal lenses
  • Fork reflectors removed and "warpaint" stripes painted on
  • Leatherworks swingarm bag
  • Leather keychain painted to match accent colors
  • Kuryakyn Spear mini-floorboards
  • Kuryakyn Spear grips
  • Kuryakyn Hex mirrors
  • Cam cover from Vic Baggers installed on the front pulley cover
  • Primary cover from Tail Art hand painted
  • Stock Sixty plastic belt guard replaced with Scout metal guard and "warpaint" stripes painted on
  • Rear fender bib from Chilhowee Leather
  • Rear fender arrowhead from Jamison's Customs with additional paint and twine wrap
  • Custom arrows from White Feather Archery mounted to the rear fender

What do I love about this bike? The Scout is a nimble and vesatile machine. Hop on it, take off, have some fun. Period.

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Daytime

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Fuel tank Automotive lighting

#11 ·
New member and first time Indian owner this year. 2017 Springfield, high flow AC, de-cat and caps removed from stock exhaust, tuned with fuel moto tune for stage one with said mods. Added sissy bar and luggage rack. Added Indian head nickle coin to horn cover ( thanks to ideas from here! As well as 99% of current mods) :).
absolutely love the comfort and how she handles . We picked up this beautiful bike up in Michigan when visiting family back home, left our VTX 1800 up there for my brother to sell!.
trailered ourSpringfield home partially but absolutely couldn’t resist needing to come off the trailer and ride majority of the way especially from Kentucky home to South Carolina!! Certainly some beautiful amazing bikes I’ve seen on here, don’t expect to win or even compare to them, but wouldn’t trade mine for anything and beyond happy to be a part of the tribe!! Enough for us! Thank you!

when you don’t know what you’re missing, you don’t know what you’re missing!!!
Like i tell my Fiancé, never had a message before so if I can’t relate it saves me money! But this ride is something more than worth the price! Still won’t go for Message lol
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle
Motor vehicle Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

#13 ·
New member here and my first Indian. 2021 Chieftain Limited. Only things I have done to it so far is rear highway bars, Custom Dynamic saddle bag led's, and added a LED to the war bonnet and an attachment to the kickstand for my short legs to reach it haha.

Got into riding with my son to do some bonding together. I have always wanted to get a motorcycle but it never worked out until now. So the son and I bought bikes, to the Rider Safety Course, wrote our tests and been putting on smiles....erm I mean km's ever since. Plan to take a nice trip across Canada with him then venture down into the states some day once the world is back to normal building memories with my son.

Stay safe all.

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
2014 Indian Chieftain
Indian Air Cleaner
Freedom performance dual head pipes and mufflers
Kuryaken chrome accents
Arlen Ness handlebars.

Favorite memory is riding 1,821 miles from Oklahoma to California, starting the day I bought the Chieftain. Temps from 65 to 108 degrees. From the plains in farm country, the beautiful Rocky mountains then through the desert and to the west coast. My grandpa completed the ride in 1950 on his 48 chief. I followed suit and am waiting to do it all again.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Sky Cloud Wheel Land vehicle

Sky Plant Road surface Asphalt Thoroughfare

#16 ·
My first motorcycle a stock 2015 Scout.
I'm really enjoying making this my own. Adding and subtracting features to fit my comfort and taste. When I bought it I went into the dealership to buy a new Indian Red Bobber 60, however after a short conversation with the sales rep he showed me this and it was all over.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

I started out by removing the + 1, followed by fun with Pinstriping, removing the tank decal. Purchasing some new cover's and painting them. Having a customized War Bonnet made for the tank and adding a spring seat. Exploring rural scenic highways, farmland and vineyard back roads are my favorite ride's so far. Looking forward to future adventures and new destinations.
Tire Cloud Sky Wheel Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Attachments

#18 · (Edited)
Well guess I could enter my one off 129 / Craig B tuned one 129 cui, local shop did all the work on engine. only 129 I know of , runs like a beast with 11,000 street miles and no issues after Craig B got the correct tune going for me . stump puller for sure and top end of 140 plus.
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle
2016 Indian chieftain tuned by CraigB..

#24 · (Edited)
[

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged
[/QUOTE]

#26 ·
2017 Chieftain Limited "La Loba"
Recent photos from an overnight trip to Northern PA (above Scranton). Beautiful ride, 0 issues.

"La Loba" aka "The Bone-Collector" Name is based on a New Mexican Indian myth...
Have you ever heard the myth of La Loba?
As the tale goes, there once was an old, ragged woman who lived in the desert caves of the New Mexican desert. She spent her nights searching for the bones of animals, especially wolves, who have long passed from this world. She had a surprisingly strong, burly voice and after she collected the bones she would return to her cave and sing to them. And as she sang, her life and passion and joy would settle into their bones until alas, they leapt back to life! The dead wolf, now a live wolf, would run into the desert night, turning into a beautiful woman, disappearing into the horizon.

Custom pinstriping and paint by Dan Gonder at DGCustomPaint with a couple of murals, wolf on back of front fender (21" Arlen Ness) and wolf woman on back of rear fender, along with a customized sunken license plate box by SG Paint Worx in Lansdale PA. Rear lighting by Custom Dynamics includes two vertical bag lights as well as a license plate frame surround with stop, turn and run lights, all run through a dynamic load isolator. Custom Ostrich solo seat and passenger seat (not shown) by Chris at buxcustoms.com . Wolf-Woman Primary cover done by brockblackdesigns.com .
Voodoo Air Cleaner and PV3 custom tune by FuelMoto. Complete Rinehart dual exhaust system. 21" Chrome Dirty Spoke Front Wheel from SMTMachining.com . Mirror flip brackets by Matt Hutchins. Air Horn from Amazon. Custom Floorboards, heel-to-toe shifter and shifter/brake pad from Carl Brouhard and HardStreet custom inner bag liners/storage.

Currently have 10k dependable miles on her. Would cross the country right now if I had the time.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Water Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.