Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE for September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Finally after just over 5 month's of waiting!

My first day consisted of waiting 7hrs at the dealership for them to fit the exaust/intake when the bike was supposed to have been ready a couple hours before I was dropped off. It was a rough, tiring 230km ride home. Much better now with the Corbin seat and Fox Shocks!!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

....a few changes ..
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Crankset Motorcycle

·
Registered
41 Posts
My first Indian and I actually downsized to something I felt would be more fun in the mountains.. coming off a Voyager 1700 over 800+ lbs with less HP than this Scout Bobber.. it's so energizing to cruise though the Smoky Mountains.. Through God's Country..
Fortunately I didn't have to wait it order this bike.. I got lucky and found a dealership somewhat local that actually had it in stock.. Still in the crate and unclaimed.. After a deposit over the phone.. And cashier's check in the mail.. they got the bike together and delivered in no time..
Thank you for making such an amazing machine. Yeah I know I need to change my profile name
View attachment 706285
View attachment 706283
View attachment 706281 View attachment 706282 View attachment 706281 View attachment 706282 View attachment 706283
Nice find!!
Love the bags! What brand are they?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've been making sissy bars, luggage racks, and saddlebag guards for Victory motorcycle owners. Many of us are transitioning to Indian and ask me to build these beautiful parts for Indian bikes. Therefore, I have to have one and I'm now a proud owner of this beautiful Roadmaster! I've already added a lovely 13" chrome sissy bar and I believe the world's biggest luggage rack to her and can't wait to show off.

See more pics on www.mcustomcycles.com

View attachment 707841 View attachment 707830
View attachment 707839 View attachment 707835
View attachment 707842 View attachment 707836
View attachment 707840
View attachment 707833 View attachment 707843 View attachment 707844

Sissy bars, luggage racks, and saddlebag guards for Indian Challenger, Indian Chief, Indian Chieftain, Indian Pursuit, Indian Roadmaster, Indian Springfield, Indian Scout, Indian motorcycles
Those are awesome! Is this bike your submission for ROTM or just letting us know about your amazing custom work?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts