Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Scout ABS Icon 2020 Chieftain Classic
49 Posts
Hello ogwolf. I‘m brand new to the forums so I’m not 100% sure of the mechanics here but I just sent you a PM with an offer (I think).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Attached are pictures for the 2 items I am selling.

First is the Tank Machine Close off. This has never been installed and is brand new.

View attachment 610359 View attachment 610360
Second, is the Corbin seat. Again never used and brand new.
View attachment 610361 View attachment 610362 View attachment 610363
Message me if you are interested. Thank you
I have read through this entire post and can't find where you say the price for the seat and what it will fit. 2016 scout? How much?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I have an offer for the Tank Close off currently, message me directly and we can talk about the seat. The Seat is a Corbin Seat which is basically the 1920 Solo Saddle Seat for the indian scout

·
Registered
2017 Scout ABS Icon 2020 Chieftain Classic
49 Posts
Ogwolf. Please check our private conversation. I’m awaiting a reply from you to confirm PayPal payment address for the tank machine close off.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Still selling, message if interested. Tank Machine Close off, and all black corbin seat. Both never used brand new.

·
Registered
2020 Scout Bobber Twenty
61 Posts
Honestly, I'm interested in the seat. I need to get it in a different colour but I'm unsure about how it feels. If you're not getting any bites then I'm thinking I'll buy it from you and try it out to see if I like the feel, then I'll resell it again on here and order a new one in the colour that matches my bike (scout brown).

I'm giving you that information as a preface to the fact that I really wouldn't want to pay much for it, given I'm going to have to resell it whether I think it's a worthwhile upgrade l or not. And it doesn't look like you're having a whole lot of success selling it so I'm sure you understand my hesitance.

In any case, let me know where you're currently sat on price for seat only and I'll have a think about it. Would be Canada for shipping.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Honestly, I'm interested in the seat. I need to get it in a different colour but I'm unsure about how it feels. If you're not getting any bites then I'm thinking I'll buy it from you and try it out to see if I like the feel, then I'll resell it again on here and order a new one in the colour that matches my bike (scout brown).

I'm giving you that information as a preface to the fact that I really wouldn't want to pay much for it, given I'm going to have to resell it whether I think it's a worthwhile upgrade l or not. And it doesn't look like you're having a whole lot of success selling it so I'm sure you understand my hesitance.

In any case, let me know where you're currently sat on price for seat only and I'll have a think about it. Would be Canada for shipping.
its $450 USD retail, its unused and brand new so given that id like $300 and you cover shipping.

·
Registered
2020 Scout Bobber Twenty
61 Posts
its $450 USD retail, its unused and brand new so given that id like $300 and you cover shipping.
Like I said, it's purely an experiment for me, I'd go $150 all in. I realise that's low but I don't really want it in black and I don't wanna lose a bunch of money selling it on. You're probably better off just trying to sell it on eBay or something I guess, but if not, at least you know there is a buyer out there who would take it off your hands. Best of luck, Tamar

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Bump, still selling the Brand new Unused Corbin seat and Tank Machine Close off plate

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Bump, still selling the Brand new Unused Corbin seat and Tank Machine Close off plate

21 - 40 of 52 Posts