Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached are pictures for the 2 items I am selling.

First is the Tank Machine Close off. This has never been installed and is brand new.

IMG_3749.JPG IMG_3750.JPG
Second, is the Corbin seat. Again never used and brand new.
IMG_3751.JPG IMG_3752.JPG IMG_3753.JPG
Message me if you are interested. Thank you

·
Registered
2020 Scout Bobber Twenty
61 Posts
I'm actually kind of interested in this. Not seen anyone posting about this seat. Honest opinion about how comfortable it is over 1920 Indian OEM Seat? Wanted it in brown though :/ What's your asking price?

Why you selling?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually kind of interested in this. Not seen anyone posting about this seat. Honest opinion about how comfortable it is over 1920 Indian OEM Seat? Wanted it in brown though :/ What's your asking price?

Why you selling?
I am selling because I got a mother roads away with their close off

willing to negotiate on the Corbin seat but the tank machine I want $380, given it’s never been used, already within the USA(comes from France) and retails for 450

·
Bronze member
2018 Scout Bobber and Scout 60
1,261 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
What is that Tank Machine part, I can’t figure it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Thanks Tamar but after looking at the "this set" I still have no idea what it is, but I hope you sell it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks Tamar but after looking at the "this set" I still have no idea what it is, but I hope you sell it.
It's a close off that goes behind your seat to keep your wiring closed off so you can use a shorter fender or totally remove the fender. Like this:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Aah it’s all clear now. Thanks.

Btw tank machine has some nice paint jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 52 Posts