Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bush-Tec, Indian motorcycle hitch (with wiring harness)
2000 "Roll-a-Home" travel pop-up trailer. (Full size bed)

Trailer has;
L.E.D. interior celling lights battery powered (rechargeable). Shore power 4 110v outlets (3 interior, 1 exterior). Cigarette/12 volt outlet. Large under-bed storage. Leveling bubbles. 3 adjustable leveling jacks (Rod included). Wheel chalks (2). New tires, spare included. Bearing buddies for axle maintenance. 5 screened windows with rain flap. Entrance door has rain flap and screen. 2 side, lockable storage doors, accessible from inside storage.. Swivel motorcycle hitch with safety chains. Small personal items safe bolted to trailer floor. Top has space for extra transport storage and tie-downs. Waterproofed exterior of tent July, 16

Tent is in fine serviceable condition and I have had no problems with leaking in normal rains. Purple in color. No major tears or holes. Screen repair kit included. Aluminum poles are straight and clean. Brackets are solid, snaps and Velcro work as designed. Nice appearance in a 16-year-old nylon tent. The tent folds easily and secures strong. Clamshell hinge is straight and rust free. Has a Class A hitch receiver at the rear for a very lightweight accessory. Tongue has a cooler rack that is adjustable in size.

I have clear title in hand. As-Is No Warranty. I had spoken with the owner of Roll-A-Home trailer company earlier this year and he verbally quoted me at $800 for a new high quality nylon replacement tent.

The new Trailers go for over $5,000.00

Listing price is $1,600.00 boo Not able to split up the package.

The reason for sale? ..... My wife let me buy a big boy travel trailer. She is the best.

I am in Michigan. Long distance delivery and or "Meet-in-the-Middle" would be negotiable in price. I'd be happy to do a "tour" on something like Skype or FaceTime.

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
If you decide to split the set, I would be interested in the hitch & bike wiring. I think the trailer is too much for me at this time, but it's not a bad deal.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bush-Tec, Indian motorcycle hitch (with wiring harness)
2000 "Roll-a-Home" travel pop-up trailer. (Full size bed)

Trailer has;
L.E.D. interior celling lights battery powered (rechargeable). Shore power 4 110v outlets (3 interior, 1 exterior). Cigarette/12 volt outlet. Large under-bed storage. Leveling bubbles. 3 adjustable leveling jacks (Rod included). Wheel chalks (2). New tires, spare included. Bearing buddies for axle maintenance. 5 screened windows with rain flap. Entrance door has rain flap and screen. 2 side, lockable storage doors, accessible from inside storage.. Swivel motorcycle hitch with safety chains. Small personal items safe bolted to trailer floor. Top has space for extra transport storage and tie-downs. Waterproofed exterior of tent July, 16

Tent is in fine serviceable condition and I have had no problems with leaking in normal rains. Purple in color. No major tears or holes. Screen repair kit included. Aluminum poles are straight and clean. Brackets are solid, snaps and Velcro work as designed. Nice appearance in a 16-year-old nylon tent. The tent folds easily and secures strong. Clamshell hinge is straight and rust free. Has a Class A hitch receiver at the rear for a very lightweight accessory. Tongue has a cooler rack that is adjustable in size.

I have clear title in hand. As-Is No Warranty. I had spoken with the owner of Roll-A-Home trailer company earlier this year and he verbally quoted me at $800 for a new high quality nylon replacement tent.

The new Trailers go for over $5,000.00

Listing price is $1,600.00 boo Not able to split up the package.

The reason for sale? ..... My wife let me buy a big boy travel trailer. She is the best.

I am in Michigan. Long distance delivery and or "Meet-in-the-Middle" would be negotiable in price. I'd be happy to do a "tour" on something like Skype or FaceTime.
I just saw the add interested in camper if it is still available give a shout live in lorain oh would like to check it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.