Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike is listed on both Craigslist and Cycletrader.com for $22,500. The Challenger just isn't the bike for me:

Up for sale is showroom quality 2020 Indian Challenger. Barely broke-in. This is base model, but I have added the navigation module and modem, so you can use Apple CarPlay and have weather and traffic overlays on the Indian Navigation system. Also, I added the HomeLink module so you can operate up to 2 garage doors from the RideCommand unit. 1050 miles on the odometer, but will go up. Fresh oil change for 500 mile service. Factory warranty until Nov. 2022. Title is clean but not yet issued by DMV (they take forever).

This is the glossy silver color, not the matte silver of the 2021 model. Save 100s in dealership costs, and check out this unit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it - it is just a little big for my taste. Questions? Let me know. Located in Suffolk, VA, area.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump... price reduced to $21,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same exact bike but I added tab exhaust and I'm kinda wishing I could trade it for a Springfield darkhorse or that I woulda bought that instead... nothing wrong with it, the look just isn't growing on me.
So, are you going to sell the bike? If so where are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts