·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking on Jocko Wilink's advice of
His video clip "good"..

The city's fireworks were cancelled?

Good!
Then every individual who celebrates this most Important holiday that marks when the concept of inalienable rights was born from people who planted a trees seed of which shade they would never benefit from, would be heard across the whole city. The air is filled with sonic love. From every direction.. non stop. Fire works over my home. In every horizon. In every direction.

The power of our creed rings strong in the air tonight.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, (you know, the Thing. J.B. version) that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."

The love is louder tonight.
I will wake tomorrow, like every other day, even in a currently distressed nation, and remember how lucky we ALL are for the ideas and creed of individualism created and fought for, in 1776.
They are not national ideas. They are Human ideas.

Love to all free men and women on earth.

Cheers!

Happy Birthday.

·
Bronze member
1,453 Posts
As much as I hate to say this I truly believe we are heading for a dark ages which will last longer and more severe than the previous one.

We are heading into an era of unrivaled oppression beyond anything humanity has experienced before.

I don't think people in their 40s and 50s now will experience the depths of it but we all see the edges of it, our children and grandchildren (and further on) will be the most oppressed.

And the biggest problem all is the very structure of society, the leaders and controllers, is working against us... I don't really believe there is any way of stopping this one.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I've been saying the same thing, although not nearly as eloquently, for a couple of weeks now. Thank you for sharing the thought.

·
Founding member
2014 Red Chief Classic
916 Posts
If/when these fanatics go 2 far please remember that there are large numbers of trained/experienced patriots that will stand in their way. Easy to loot, destroy, intimidate the weak, it's a different caliber of American these thugs are threatening to wake up, they really need to tread softly - for their own sake. Just saying.

Reactions: Odinson624 and Hatt

·
Registered
2012 Indian Chief Vintage . 2016 Indian Roadmaster
558 Posts
When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
__Thomas JeffersonI
I hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day , Like Hatt, I sat out on my deck and witnessed the biggest display of fireworks I have ever seen illuminating the Blue Ridge Mountains here in North Carolina. These were not funded by the municipalities, they were privately funded and launched from many different locations. I was thinking, "maybe there is hope for our republic."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts