The hubs put a deposit down on a scout in Dec. and the dealer said maybe March delivery.
I told him he'd be lucky if he got it in April. After reading some posts on here about paint issues, I'm beginning to think I was too optimistic
IF I decide to go Scout i'll probably start calling dealers within 2-3 hours drive to tell them if they have cancellations in to call me. i figure thats my best way to get my hands on without getting on a ridiculous waiting list. i've seen a few out there so far in my area. of course right now i dont know what to do about the Scout....Polaris is creating a poor image I dont know if I can take....love the bike though