Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The initial roll-out of the patches is 99.9% complete and mailed out. Here is the details for payments on the patches. I will contact Nick about becoming a supporting vendor and having a on-going thread in the vendor section. I hope to have t-shirts, keyfob protectors, hats, etc. and other IndianMotorcycle.com Riders branded merchandise. Each month I will have a drawing for patch purchasers of an Indian or Indian related item.

There are 2 different items:
(1) Patch & "Operation Soldier's Homefront 2016" decal for $17.00 (includes postage inside the USA)
I had to raise the price $2.00 (originally $15.00) because of higher prices for embroidery fees.
or
Combo Pack includes:
(1) patch (2) large mirror-image decals, (2) small mirror-image decals, (2) "keep your dick-beaters off my tools" decals, and (2) "Operation Soldier's Homefront 2016" decals for $35.00 (includes postage inside the USA)
You can Paypal your choice and quantity to: [email protected]
or mail a check to:
Richard Eames
9556 Everglades Park Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33428

Be sure you specify what you are buying, your name & shipping address, and your forum name, so that I can cross reference you with your forum ID.
All profits will be donated to a U.S. Military Veterans charity. You can click on the links below and will tell you about it.
Thank you for your support to our Veterans,
Richard Eames

·
Registered
352 Posts
Do you have a set of pictures with all the patches and stickers (mirrored, etc)? Your jacket is cool, but I get the feeling there are patchers on your jacket that are not included, and that there are patches and stickers that are included that we are not shown.

Clear this up for us Brother. Thanks...

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Combo Pack is 2 large mirrored decals, 2 small mirrored decals, the embroidered patch, and some world famous, novelty "Dickbeater" decals. I'll post some photos tomorrow.
The patch package is 2 small mirrored decals, the patch, and 2 "Dickbeater" decals.

·
Bronze member
2,643 Posts
The Combo Pack is 2 large mirrored decals, 2 small mirrored decals, the embroidered patch, and some world famous, novelty "Dickbeater" decals. I'll post some photos tomorrow.
The patch package is 2 small mirrored decals, the patch, and 2 "Dickbeater" decals.
I can't fined the shipping price for the patch package to the UK, can you please post it again

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't fined the shipping price for the patch package to the UK, can you please post it again
International Shipping Rates
That price is for the patch package. I would suggest getting the patch package instead of the combo pack. The combo pack seems to take much longer to receive than the smaller patch package. If you still want the combo pack add an additional $5.00 USD, and allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts