Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How many of you have another bike besides the Challenger? What is it? I am considering one if the new FTRs but also others maybe even a Chieftan. I currently have a BMW RT and S1000RR as my other bikes. Enjoy both bikes but looking for a change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
German Rider
1,866 Posts
Roadmaster and Scout

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: uwgdrb

·
Registered
253 Posts
Challenger and a Cross Country Tour.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Scout Bobber and the new FTR....great combo, KTM 690 Enduro for adv and dual sport, and for the days when the weather might turn to crap.

·
Registered
24 Posts
05 R1200RT, (2) Buell race bikes but in the process of putting one on the street (because who doesn't need more Buell's!) and a 76 Ossa Super Pioneer. Maybe looking at a KTM 760 Duke.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Challenger and a Cross Country Tour.
That’s an interesting combination. I keep eyeing a Chieftan but then I think wow the Challenger and the Chieftan are similar in ways. Do you use the bikes for different purposes? Or just what suits you that day ?

·
Registered
253 Posts
That’s an interesting combination. I keep eyeing a Chieftan but then I thin wow the Challenger and the Chieftan are similar in ways. Do you use the bikes for different purposes? Or just what suits you that day ?

I bought the XCT new in 2011. It is a 12 model. It just turned 157,000 miles. It is awesome and I couldn't part with it. Then when I saw and read about the Challenger I just had to have one. I am quite fond of both.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
M109R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts