Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the seating position on the scout and the scout 20 the same I like the looks of the scout 20 but don't like the seat or the wire rims.

·
Registered
477 Posts
How can you like the “looks” of the 20 but not the seat and the spoked wheels??? That’s pretty much what makes a “20” vs the regular Scout......:rolleyes:

Reactions: KI7QVR

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,582 Posts
Can't please everybody. He should just get a regular Bobber and add the mini apes and be done with it,

·
Registered
222 Posts
It's not the same. The 1920 solo seat raises you up a couple inches and pulls you forward a couple more. For my 33" inseam it's more comfortable for longer rides than the stock position; it's got your feet in almost a mid position. It is notably more difficult to manipulate the weight of the bike, though, as you're not straddling the seat so much as on top of it. Overall I prefer the positioning of the 1920 saddle.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How can you like the “looks” of the 20 but not the seat and the spoked wheels??? That’s pretty much what makes a “20” vs the regular Scout......:rolleyes:
I like the idea of being able to plug a tire if you have a flat cant plug a tube.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I like the looks but I keep hearing how uncomfortable the stock seat is .
I'd highly recommend to go to a dealer and testride one soon, rather than "hearing" what other "butts" are feeling :rolleyes:

·
Registered
477 Posts
I like the idea of being able to plug a tire if you have a flat cant plug a tube.
I know the pros and cons of that :geek:, but the emphasis here was on you liking the "looks of the 20" :D and the main difference between the "looks"of a regular vs. the 20 is the spoked wheels and the seat.:oops: Maybe a luggage rack and mini apes, too. So why even "looking" at a 20 when you dislike the 2 main differences? Go ride one and build your own opinion:eek:, then get one (y)and mod it to your liking :cool: Good luck!

Reactions: Guapo
1 - 9 of 9 Posts