Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those who have switched out your older factory seat for the new Rogue seat how did you find the switch? Is one more comfortable than the other? Also more importantly which seat has the shortest reach or are they about equal?

·
Rider
1,262 Posts
Seats seemed to have about the same reach. I find the Rogue more comfortable. I found it to offer a little bit more lower back support and a bit narrower between the legs.

·
Bronze member
3,393 Posts
well just to confuse you... I like the old seat better... I haven't switched back yet... waiting on a nice 500 mile run to see how it works... the old one seemed to flatten the foam out a little to much.. so we'll see... I won't be out much if I do... I got my Rogue for $45 at a swap meet..

Reactions: Kawliga

·
Registered
19 Posts
well just to confuse you... I like the old seat better... I haven't switched back yet... waiting on a nice 500 mile run to see how it works... the old one seemed to flatten the foam out a little to much.. so we'll see... I won't be out much if I do... I got my Rogue for $45 at a swap meet..
$45 that is amazing. Did you happen to see a reduced reach seat? I have the rogue on my 2019 CDH - need to swap it out for the reduced reach seat.

·
Bronze member
3,393 Posts
nope it was the only one... my dealer once a year sells all the take offs and stuff that people don't want.. and believe me some people have to much money... but anyway you make an offer on the item and they take it or try to get you to go up a little... hell I got rear crash bars for 15... people take the stuff off and don't want to deal with it I guess.. the swap part is other people setting up and selling their wares... oh one other thing.. I missed a black Road Master seat for 75 bucks by a half an hour... someone got really lucky

Reactions: Linda J
1 - 5 of 5 Posts