Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for Indian scout bobber 20 owners! Most of you know that the seat that comes standard on the 20 and most of the other bobbers aren't that comfortable (don't understand why?). Do any of you have any recommendations on what upgrade seat to get for just a single rider and if you're riding with a passenger?

·
Registered
2015 Scout
343 Posts
There's a saddle for every ass. Not helpful I know. I'm on my second seat and still figuring it out. I bought one here to try out before spending the big bucks. Explore the options, comfort and style go hand in hand. For me sometimes it's as important to look good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a saddle for every ass. Not helpful I know. I'm on my second seat and still figuring it out. I bought one here to try out before spending the big bucks. Explore the options, comfort and style go hand in hand. For me sometimes it's as important to look good.
Most definitely tr
Yeah I'm still figuring it out also. Gonna do the research and then decide. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts