Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The foam in my seat on the rm has collapsed and I told the dealer. Also my radio has suck reception and the blue tooth doesnt work right. So I got the call this morn that indian has authorized replacement for both. I really hope there is a different foam in the seat as this one just goes flat after about a half hour. As far as the radio goes the computer reflash didnt help any as has been reported with other users. This is the first bike I have owned that seems to really fit me right and I feel like I have come home ; finally !!!!!!! Hope I didnt just jinx myself.:D

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,763 Posts
I had similar problems with my Chieftain seat. However, this seemed to be the norm and the seat just didn't fit my butt. I had mine rebuilt by Mean City Cycles. It had to go back for a second time, but now it seems to be what I need.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
couldnt tell you the mileage ; I think it was in a couple of weeks , maybe a month. I have 3000 now.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
The foam in my seat on the rm has collapsed and I told the dealer. Also my radio has suck reception and the blue tooth doesnt work right. So I got the call this morn that indian has authorized replacement for both. I really hope there is a different foam in the seat as this one just goes flat after about a half hour. As far as the radio goes the computer reflash didnt help any as has been reported with other users. This is the first bike I have owned that seems to really fit me right and I feel like I have come home ; finally !!!!!!! Hope I didnt just jinx myself.:D
Excellent, glad they are going to take care of those things for you. Let us know how the replacement seat works out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts